Academia de HR is recruiting for its client a global pharmaceutical company 1 Medical Representative for South-West region (AR, TM, CS, MH, DJ, OT, GJ, VL). Our client’ office for the region is located in Timișoara.
Glenmark Pharmaceuticals is a leading player in the discovery of new molecules both NCEs (new chemical entity) and NBEs (new biological entity) with eight molecules in various stages of clinical development. The company has a significant presence in branded generics markets across emerging economies including India. Its subsidiary, Glenmark Generics Limited has a fast growing and robust US generics business. The subsidiary also markets APIs to regulated and semi-regulated countries.
Glenmark employs nearly 13500 people in over 80 countries and with its twelve manufacturing facilities in four countries, five R&D centers and Front-ends in US, EU, India, Brazil and other markets worldwide, Glenmark is well placed on the road of growth and is exceedingly well prepared to take the completion head-on.
With a focus on Physicians, Pharmacies, Regional opinion leaders, Representatives of distributors in the territory, we are looking for an Medical Representative whose Main Responsibilities are:
- Promote the products of the company in the allotted geographic area
- Manage the relations with existent customers, you have to identify and attract new customers
- Supply field information over the impact of the company’s promotion actions
- Propose new actions to enhance promotions and render their efficiency
- Increase the sales of the company by implementation of marketing strategy
Promotion and sales of the company’s products, in a determined territory, to special clients, by using your detailed knowledge about the products.
Periodic travels in the allotted territory, visiting the existent and potential customers, in order to call for new orders and to increase the sales of available products.
Maintenance of the relations with important customers by their informing – on a regular basis and on time – about the last products and services
Optimal coverage of the territory by using efficient customer coverage plans, routes and appropriate instruments
Participation in/ organization of seminaries, activities and educational programs specific to customers
Elaboration of lists containing potential customers using the information from different sources
Preparation of reports regarding sales results and analysis of the sales incurred
Development and education of the customers in using the company’s products
- Bachelor of Medicine/ Pharmacy/ Biology/ Chemistry/Biochemistry;
- At least two years of experience from pharma/OTC company on position of sales representative (in case you don´t fill this criteria – please send us a motivation letter why we should decide for you but some experience in sales is a must)
- Very good selling skills, communication skills, planning skills, organizational skills
- Focus on business
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Driving license B and willingness to travel
- Good written and spoken English skills
- Knowledge of MS Office Package.
An international culture of innovation and a continued chance for skills building
A place to grow and develop your career not feeling like work
Awesome colleagues and working environment
Possibility to grow with the company and many new areas for development and learning
Company car for the private usage + other attractive benefits
Very competitive salary package + attractive sales incentive scheme.
This is not just a job, this is a chance to growth and influence things because you are treated like a person not like a resource: an individual approach based on your needs and satisfaction within a great company!
Vreau să aplic