Academia de HR is recruiting for its Client, an asset management company trading blockchain assets on behalf of customers. Our Client is providing a large range of services, here are some examples: Consultancy & Trading Services, Asset Management, Brokerage, Crypto Payments and Mining Plans. These are very innovative services in a (very) new and bold market: cryptocurrency.
Our Client team brings specific knowledge to achieve wealth and financial success for their clients: since start of business 2017 they have delivered substantial capital growth for the managed accounts and they didn’t closed a single month with negative result.
We are looking for 1 Operations & Client Service Support Manager for Bucharest.
Main purpose of the job: The Operations & Client Service Support Manager is responsible for supporting day to day activities of all operations while ensuring overall efficiency. Provides customers, clients, and management with global technical support
Here are listed some of the important responsibilities:
Manage client portfolio and solve all potential requests from clients
Preparing and checking the accuracy of contracts
Prepare the quarterly/biannually/annually trading reports and send to clients
Publish monthly reports to clients
Billing and follow up on the status of invoices
Registering payment confirmations in the CRM and creating appendixes accordingly to clients contracts
Confirmation of deposit/withdrawal requests of clients and informing them regarding the status of solving the requests
Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
Preparing any other type of report required by the company’s management
Maintaining and improving the relationship with existing clients
Coordinating activities in cooperation and arrangement with company management
Support in identifying and prioritization of daily tasks
Communicate customer issues with company management
Educație și Experiență
- University Degree
- A Self-starter with a passion for people development.
- Proven ability to build and maintain positive relationships with Clients
- Strong communications skills / competent in reporting.
- Ability to prioritize, work autonomously under pressure and also contribute to a team environment when in the office.
- Familiarity with office organization and optimization techniques
- Knowledge of business principles
- Customer-service orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of multi-tasking, organisation and time management capability
- Planning and organizing skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Proficient in spelling, punctuation, grammar and other English language skills
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Attention to detail
- Initiative: see what needs doing and to do it
- Integrity and professionalism
- Tact, discretion and diplomacy
- The ability to be proactive
- Stress tolerance
A place to grow and develop your career not feeling like work
A sense of accomplishment being part from a variety of activities that brings projects to fruition
Awesome colleagues , team-oriented and collaborative environment, colorful and vibrant
An amazing experience working withing a cutting-edge business
An international culture of innovation and a continued chance for skills building
Work withing a successful fintech company with incredible projects
Working with new technologies that many don’t yet understand
Top location in Bucharest
Daily Schedule: 10:30-18:00
Private health insurance
Attractive monthly salary
A bold and successful company acting in a field so new that many still don’t know it exists!
Vreau să aplic